Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move from Mail Box to Mail Box

When our customer (or us) calls in to check a message in a MB there is no way to get out and go to another MB. Example: I check my MB and then want to check the service MB --- can't do it without making a new call.

Couple this with no interrupt on greeting when DID is dialed to listen to your own MB, and it makes us look sort of lame.

On most any $1.95 phone system there is a code within a MB to dial (or be prompted to dial) to a new MB.

Did I sleep through that part of the class?

On our system, you can press 9 at the main menu and be transferred to the default AA, which is our office manager saying "Thank you for calling PCS". You can press # during the greeting to get back into voice mail and enter a different extension/password.

Comment

I believe you are correct!!!! Now any thoughts on interrupt your personal message to listen to messages when dialing DID? And Thanks!

Comment

Yes, just press '*' '#' to override your Greeting and login into your mailbox.
        Also, to go bypass a greeting, just press '#' to start recording a message...

Comment

Working...
        X