Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt Groups and Missed Calls

With Hunt Groups, when a call comes in, and someone answers it, it shows up as a missed call on everyone else's phone in that hunt group.

It would be great if in the hunt group settings, there were a checkmark to toggle if answered calls show up on other peoples phones as missed calls or not.

I second this one. We have simul-ring setup on our hunt groups and this has been a point of confusion with our users.

Comment

Other Hunt grooup rquest

I tird that one, an answered HG call should not show up as a missed call.
      I use HG quite a bit, especially for operators. *18XXXX is nice as far as I am concerned, but 2 additional features owuld be great: 1) HG busy indicator. 2) Make HG busy button that also has the HG busy indicator

Monitoring Huntgroups pose a bit of a problem as well, they don't ring an dyou can't answer it by pressing the button. There have been two instances where I wnat to set up a HG with a top down and simultaneous scenario. ( ext A and Group1 ring then after certain time ext b and Group 1 ring)

I know I can chain HGs but in a multi site system with several admins having chained HGs can be confusing.

HG voicemail indicator and access by 1 button on all styles of phones.

Comment

Is there really no way around this within ShoreTel? We have lots of clients who do not want a whole lot of structure for incoming calls (Mainly local small businesses).

I would think this feature would be expected and the easiest to make happen.

Comment

Ryan, can you describe specifically what you want to be able to do?

Comment

Working...
          X