Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the TAC guy had changed something in the registry, I wasn't paying much attention... since then, they haven't had the issue again.
    Again, I saw nothing wrong with TAPI, and their DVS seems to have worked correctly.

Also- your vendor is supposed to disable AD integration before doing an upgrade or reinstall. Not sure if that was done.

Anyway, sorry I didn't catch the change he made, but I would suggest opening a ticket and they should be able to fix it rather quickly.

Comment

We just did a customer upgrade to the 19.2 build and ran into issues with TMs not starting.

TAC wants us to do a complete uninstall/reinstall (this system is 700+ users), which is ridiculous. TAC is completely stonewalling us on this, not impressed.

Anyone know what they are doing to fix this issue when you call in?

Comment

Nope, and actually the problem is back. My ticket has been escalated, we're going to have a remote session today.

Comment

Just got a patch from Mitel saying that this is a known issue. (Again, TMS is started/starting, so I'm not 100% sure that these are the same issues- all services are running, there is nothing in the event logs, just AA and VM go to the backup AA)

Comment

Our TMS wouldn't even start on 3/4 servers (service did not respond to control request in a timely fashion), so yes could be different issue (we're using Server 2012R2). Had to restore from backup and cancel upgrade, uploaded logs to TAC but no response yet.

Comment

They had written that it's occurring on 2012 and up. We're on 2019.
              They also said they are not able to reproduce it, but obviously enough tickets came in where they can say that it is happening on different Server versions.

Comment

Working...
              X