Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd SG T1 issues connecting and Voice Quality Alerts

We recently had a power outage and one of the SG T1 boxes wont re-connect, I setup a few others for testing and none of them will connect. Only 1 will stay connected. I disconnected the one and it reconnects fine and also tested the 4 SG T1's on a diffect system and they connect fine. Does anyone have any idea on how to resolve this?

I am looking for Shoretel 14.2 19.50 or 19.47 to setup a virtual server if it is the configuration corrupt. If anyone has these files I would greatly appreciate any help so I can get them back fully operational. They are planning on upgrading next year but I need to do something in the meantime.

Thank you!

Call me with remote access to that machine so we can look at it (408) 374-8727.
    Randy Wensmann
    [email protected]
    (408) 385-3485
    www.btxchange.com

Comment

Sorry about the delay, There is more issues that keep coming up and feel it is best to just redo the system. It has voicemails disappearing, cant connect to 2nd T1, services turn off at various times. I am replacing the server with a newer one and figured I would virtualize once I get the correct file for setup. They are looking at getting 3rd party voicemail setup as well and figured this is the best time for virtualization with separate storage unit for voicemails, recordings, backups and files

Comment

What makes them want a 3rd party voicemail? If the system is running as it should it should exceed most users needs.

You mention going virtual. Nothing wrong with going virtual. As a side note though..... I have seen server issues like you are describing when some done a P2V without stopping every ShoreTel related service.
        Lance Paddock
        BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
        1(800) 289-0299

Comment

The 3rd party recordings I am looking at are a little more granular with searches and trunk side recordings.

The server setup now is not virtual, it was a physical install and never tried P2V on it. I am upgrading the software to 14.2 19.47 or 19.50 from 14.1. I am also upgrading the server from server 2008 to server 2012 so I figured a fresh install would be best.

Comment

Working...
          X