Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortel 14.2 build 19.47.9000 or 19.50.9000 build

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of Shoretel 14.2 build 19.47.9000 or 19.50.9000 build and DVS that they could share with me? Since Mitel bought out Shoretel I cant find the versions I need to reinstall on a new server and my 19.44 version file is corrupt. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Do you not have access to the partner site? https://oneview.mitel.com/s/article/...etail=1#ST14.2

Comment

Thank you for the reply, I don't have access to the partner site as of yet. I will need to create one on the Mitel site. I really need to get this setup asap though. They had a couple power outages and I can only get one SG T1 working. I setup 3 others and none of them will connect.I reconfigured the PRI T1's numerous times and nothing. They have one SG T1 connected from the 2 PRI's they currently have.I would really appreciate any help.

Thank you

Comment

If you are a registered partner with Shorete/Mitel you should be able to call support and they will email you a link to download the version you are looking for.

Comment

Ok Thank you,

I will try that.

Comment

Working...
          X