Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analog trunks not seen

I have an SG90v with a harmonica and 8 total analog lines, 6 for phone (ports 1 - 6) and 2 for fax (ports 9 - 10). I plugged in a phone and tested all of the lines from the telco and they work perfectly in and out however only port 1 can be seen to assign as an analog loop start trunk. I have rebooted the system several times with no luck. I don't know if this has anything to do with my problem however when I make changes in the Voice Switches page the Built-in Capacity which is set to 30 + 0 will display in red (0 SIP proxy ports) and the change will not be saved. I have the fax lines set as extensions and receive a fast 4 beeps then a hangup. Thanks

Ports 1 -8 can be trunks and ports 9-12 can be analog users.
    Lance Paddock
    BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
    1(800) 289-0299

Comment

Order the patch panel from the vendor that sponsors this site, they match up with the software and are specific to each model switch.
      Used and Refurbished ShoreTel phones, switches and accessories
      Randy Wensmann
      [email protected]
      (408) 385-3485
      www.btxchange.com

Comment

We are able to call in and out from all 8 active lines on the current patch panel or are suggesting this as a replacement for the harmonica? Also the DMark is in another room so our current patch panel is connected via 3 cat6 cables punched down.
        2018-12-06.jpg
        Last edited by JWissing; 12-07-2018, 06:31 AM.

Comment

We are fixed, I found out this morning the office happened to have a spare harmonica from a closed office that solved our problem. Thanks

Comment

Maybe I misunderstood your issue, it sounds like you were having placement or assignment issues with ports. If ports are not visible they are in use and assigned. If the ports are assigned correctly and still not doing what you want they are likely wired wrong. Most harmonica blocks are not pinned correctly to match what is in the system.
            Lance Paddock
            BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
            1(800) 289-0299

Comment

Working...
            X