Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading Shoretel 13.3 to 14.2 then to connect.

I have a question about upgrading ShoreTel. The end goal is to upgrade to ShoreTel Connect but I have to do a double hop to get it done. We currently run version 13.3 Build 18.61.4300.0
    and need to upgrade to 14.2 before we can jump to ShoreTel Connect. I am running into an issue where the upgrading to 14.2 get stuck in a loop. The installer run but sits on "Please wait while installer backs up Post SB Config Data". This is a example of the issue. This is not a video of my server but the issue is the same. The link that got me to the video did not have a solution. It did offer some suggestions but they did not work.

Thank you for any help you may provide.

Paul

Shoretel Server Upgrade Hanging

AD REPLACED BELOW
    Last edited by Lance; 10-01-2018, 08:53 AM.

I would look in the error logs after the roll back. You might see an exception error giving you a direction to look at.. Can you do a proper back up and restore? You should be able to do a config dump and restore it to a new server.
    Lance Paddock
    BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
    1(800) 289-0299

Comment

You should be able to go straight to Connect.
      Lance Paddock
      BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
      1(800) 289-0299

Comment

You can't go to Connect from 13.3 any longer. They stopped that a few builds ago.

Paul4, Did you follow the install requirements for roles and features. They are not the same as 13.3. How long have you waited on the install to get past this point on its own?
        Last edited by davidbec; 10-02-2018, 04:56 AM.

Comment

I'll confirm the install requirements are correct. I waited over an hour. I tried to find a folder or file that it was writing to just incase it was taking a long time.

Comment

Working...
          X