Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClearOne Max IP SIP

For the life of me I cannot get our ClearOne Max IP registered via SIP. We have other SIP products at the same site registered with no problems.Our current service provider is zero help. Any thoughts? Anything I should be on the lookout for? Anyone else try connecting a Max IP conference phone?

What ShoreTel switch are you pointing the SIP proxy to on the device? Does that switch have SIP proxies available? What username/password are you setting on the device? Does it match the PBX user you've created? Does the IP of the device fall into an IP phone address map that matches the location of where the device should be getting service from? Is there switch resources available at that site for this device?

You can always turn up a SIP debug on the SIP proxy switch you've defined on your device and see what's happening when the device tries to register.

Comment

We have a Clearone Converge VH20 working with our ShoreTel (Connect build 21.84.5535.0). Here is the SIP phone profile we use:

User Agent:

Converge VH20 Phone.*

System Parameters:

OptionsPing=0
      SendEarlyMedia=0
      MWI=none
      1CodecAnswer=1
      StripVideoCodec=0

Custom Parameters:

AddGracePeriod=1800
      DelayUnregister=15

Comment