Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No silent monitor, Barge in, or Coach on calls using SIP trunks

I have a customer on Connect Build 21.82.9623.0. They are unable to silent monitor, barge in, or coach. They can do these things with internal calls but they fail on external calls. They are using SIP trunks on a virtual switch which I believe is supported. At least the admin guide mentions that these are supported on a virtual switch, the PIG doesn't mention a virtual switch. My next thought would be the codecs that are used. Suggestions would be helpful. Thank you, Thank you.

In the SIP profile assigned to the SIP trunk group have hairpin=1

Comment

That is already in the non editable portion of the SIP profile. I keep hearing that is a common issue, but not in this case I suppose. Thanks.

Comment

Are the trunks on SIP trunk ports that have access to a SIP media proxy? I would definitely wireshark a call and see what the SIP messaging brings up about codecs

Comment

Codecs are what I would like to look at next. I hear that it matters though I am not sure what they should be. My plan is to test with only one codec at a time in my codec list. I dont see any errors or logs to point me in the right direction. This is a virtual switch which already has media proxy built in, I believe anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X