No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flexible Dial Plan

Hi All,

I'm told there is a flexible or 'open' dial plan that will allow me to install ShoreTel in a country that doesn't have dial plan support?

Basically this SUPER dial plan allows any digit to be dialled.

So the question is does anyone have any visibililty of this dial plan and how I am able to get hold of it?

Apparently it is on the knowledge base but can I find it!!

Thanks in advance,

Simon

I have not heard of this before, so I can't help you find it. I'd be interested to hear if such a thing exists, though. Another option would be to have someone write one for you. We have some experience in this field. What country are you thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Palitto Consulting View Post
      I have not heard of this before, so I can't help you find it. I'd be interested to hear if such a thing exists, though. Another option would be to have someone write one for you. We have some experience in this field. What country are you thinking?
      Hi,

We are looking at Israel.

Simon

Comment

This looks pretty straightforward to write. If you'd be interested in a full-fledged dialing plan for Israel, we could get you a quote. Do you need to be able to use Call Manager as well? If you're interested in this route, please contact Tim at 330-335-7271. I'd still be interested in seeing this universal dialing plan though...

Comment

hi there i am new in forum and we are installing ShoreTel in Yemen which is a country that doesn't have dial plan support so is it possible to do this for Yemen because we faceing some problems with understanding the Dial Plan if so pleas reply.

Comment

We'd be happy to look into doing this for you. Can you give us a call to discuss your exact needs?

Comment

Working...
            X