Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOH multiple sites same trunks

Scenario - Three PRIs coming into site (1), site 1 has an SG-switch. I would like to add another site (2) at the same location as site 1 and assign a SG-switch to site 2. So same location two sites with their own SG-switch but they are sharing the same trunks, can I use two different MOH sources and will I get different MOH for both sites?

Any trunks at site 1 will get site 1's MoH. Any trunks at site 2 will get site 2's MoH. The site the user is at makes no difference, only the site with the trunks.

Comment

You can have multiple MOH switches at a site now so if you are using E1k or 22E1 switches and set each as an MOH source the trunks connected to it will use the MOH connected to it. I'm pretty sure this will work with the old E1 devices as well on newer software.

Comment

Jason, that is cool! does it work on any other switches, such as the T1k?

Comment

Well we don't use T1 in Australia, but I don't think this is a feature of the E1k. It's new system behaviour... I assume to reduce streaming MOH from one switch to other switches with trunks at the same site. It also applied to SG90s with analogue trunks for example.

Comment

Working...
          X