Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 ringing phone at the same time! Is this possible?

I wonder if it is possible to ring more than 16 office phone at the same time (example as a workgroup with a number of extension) because I must ring 50 position at the same time only make up a number of extension.

Is this possible.

Should be possible in ShoreTel 10, as you can have work groups as members of hunt groups. Create a ring all hunt group with ring all work groups as members. This is just in theory, we're on ShoreTel 10 but haven't tested the nested work groups this thoroughly.
    Last edited by CelticTech; 03-04-2010, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Shoretel Professional Services has written an app to get around the 16 member limitation in hunt groups.

Description is:

Overview
      - Enhanced Hunt Group Feature
      - Allows more than 16 phones (up to 100) to simultaneously ring in response to an inbound call
      - Phones will ring until configurable timeout period expires then transfer caller to VoiceMail
      - Software only Application loaded onto ShoreWare Director or DVS server
      Benefits
      - Fills competitive gap with a common legacy feature
      - Phone displays present Route Point name and calling party number
      - Phone display example: “House Phone – (401) 333-8888”
      - Simple configuration
      Target Customers
      - Any environment in which traditional multi-phone ringing behavior is desirable

Your Shoretel partner can provide pricing information for you.

Comment

a place which I can find this information? that rules may be my problem

Comment

with this option is that it is possible to ring more than 16 phones in a work group or is it just with huntgroupe??

Is there someone who has already used this option?

Comment

Originally posted by fnbisson View Post
            with this option is that it is possible to ring more than 16 phones in a work group or is it just with huntgroupe??

Is there someone who has already used this option?
            If it's a simultaneous ring workgroup you're limited to 16 members by default.

Comment

ok. But with the super group install is that it is possible to assign more than 16 phones a workgroup or is it only possible to do with the hunt group?

Comment

:confused1:??????????? person ???

Comment

16 phones by default in a work group or hunt group if it is simultaneous, the question is answered above. Pro services has an add-on.

Comment

Working...
                  X