Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inbound IVR Survey application

I've got a research department in our company asking if Shoretel has an IVR solution that can be used to conduct surveys on inbound calls and record the responses in a database. I understand CC/ECC has some of this, but I'd need a solution that would allow us to record the responses either directly to a database or at least to a flatfile (ie. csv/txt/xls) that could be imported. I'm not married to the idea of using a Shoretel product if there are known issues with using CC/ECC.

Thanks for the solicitation . I'm looking to find out what other users have used as a solution as well.

Comment

Can an Admin ban this guy (tgrogan) from the site???

That crap is not cool.

Comment

If you are only looking to insert a customers responses via DTMF into a DB, than you should use the ECC because you can capture more information about the call with the customers responses.

If you are looking to record actual voice responses from customers, you than you might want to find a third party product.

IMHO.

Comment

TelixDialer is another app which I have demo'd it seems to work pretty good.

Comment

I've used Voxeo in the past, which is a very nice little application. You will need to know some sort of development language as the code end of things must be done in webservices.

Comment

The biggest issue with trying to do surveys through shoretels CC or ECC is that the IPBX does not have release transfer. So if you are looking to do a survey behind a CSR it is not possible to Automate the hook flash transfer to the Survey regardless if it is a 3rd party or CC/ECC Script. So the rep would have to manually transfer the caller to the survey.

And i agree with southeasternMI comment above this is a support site not a sales site. Its cool to purpose a solution that you are familure with but don't push.
              Last edited by JMozee; 03-24-2010, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Deleted post and banned user.

Comment

Working...
                X