Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPN Concentrator - Linksys

I am having trouble using the VPN Concentrator with phone behind a Linksys WRT54GL home router w/Tomato Firmware. The SSL tunnel connects, and the Concentrator shows an active session, but the phone cannot reach the FTP server or be pinged. I have used this same phone with other home routers with no issues. Any ideas?

Have you put the phone in the DMZ? Unhappily, I've had to DMZ each our 3 VPN phones. This gets me MGC, FTP, etc.
    Two of us have ATT internet service with 2-Wire routers. This had worked well until I upgraded to faster service, but now it's working sporadically. The 3rd phone was able to connect via a client site(consulting work) network and work without issue.
    At this time, all 3 VPN phones have stopped giving proper response. I can get successful connection, and sometimes make 1 or 2 calls.
    This is a question, not a slam...Does Shoretel know what a VPN is? My ST dealer seems to think this is expected behavior. My opinion is that I don't need a VPN phone if I'm going to have to DMZ it.

Comment

Hey you might want to try port forwarding those ports to the IP of your Shoretel phone. Should work then.

Comment

Working...
      X