Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• configuring analog trunks

Ok i am using the default analog loop start trunk group. I currently have 2 lines that go from a smart jack type device into a harmonica connector, i have a new harmonica connector with centronics on a SG90. i plug those into 1 and 2 on the harmonica connect and set up the individual trunks. I assign them to port 1 and 2 on the 90. But they aren't being recognized by director and can't call out on them...am i missing something? thanks!

Did you give access (check the box) in your user group to access the trunk group?

Comment

Port one should be OK but the second trunks should go into port 3. The third gen switches (SG90, SG50, SG30) are setup as every other port. 1>1, 2>3, 3>5 etc. Are they showing as out of service in the switch page of quicklook?

I would try dialing out of them via the trunks test tool (make sure to choose the radio button for selected trunk). If you cannot dial out via the tool them there is a problem with the connector or wiring.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I am not sure if this is related. On our SG-90, port 1 translates to 21 on our 24 port panel, while port 2 translates to 23 on our panel. On our SG24, 1 goes to 1, 2 goes to 2, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X