Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modify extensions

Could someone tell me how to modify Headquarters Auto-Attendant, Headquarters Voice Mail and Headquarters Voice Mail Login. I was able to modify the system ext's in the system extension screen however I have searched high and low and cannot find where to modify the other's that are showing up in the system directory, they happen to fall into the customer's DID range.

Thanks

First you ask how to modify the AA , HQ VM, and HQ VM login, but then you You said you were able to modify the Auto-Attendant, VM and VM login.

What other extensions are you looking to modify? I am just a bit cornfused.. then again that mightb be due to some green beer from last night

Comment

All the system extension are located under system parameters/system extension.
      May I ask why you need or want to change them?

Comment

You are looking for the extensions listed under "Application Servers" or "Sites/<HeadQuarters Server>"

Comment

I was looking for the one under application servers. Thanks for the replies. The reason I need to change them is because we are building a system based on existing extensions and some people had those extensions.

Comment

Working...
          X