Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prefix

I have a site where they dial 10 digits for all local calls however there are some businesses that use 7 Digit dial 310-XXXX. I cannot figure out a way to not prepend the local area code on to that number before dialing. I need the user's to be able to dial 9 310-XXXX. I have loaded a local prefix list and even tried adding the 310 #'s in there.

If I use the below, they are unable to make any calls out.

"Dial 7 digits for Local Area Code (for all prefixes unless a specific local prefix list is provided below)
    Hint: Local prefixes required for some local service providers with mixed 7D and 1+10D in the same home area"

These numbers have the same area code, but they fall under different carriers?

Comment

No the issue is they don't have to dial an area code, when an area code is added to the number it fails on the telco side. They would just dial 310-XXXX.

Comment

You shouldn't have to have any of the digit manipulation checked. What do you have checked?

Comment

We have overlays as well. So I have

Remove leading 1 for Local Area Codes (for all prefixes unless a specific local prefix list is provided below)
          Hint: Required for some local service providers with overlay area codes

checked off.

Comment

Working...
          X