Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoretel vpn concentrator 4500

I need to setup client phone to contect my vpn concentrator. is there anyone suggestion? I don't think there is good document for this.
    thanks in advance..:no:

Sure. One of our engineers can probably shed some light. I've asked Dustin to post.

Comment

Originally posted by pcho View Post
      I need to setup client phone to contect my vpn concentrator. is there anyone suggestion? I don't think there is good document for this.
      thanks in advance..:no:
      What is your current Setup for the VPN concentrator?
      Or is this a new Install?
      Can you confirm your Shoretel Phone is VPN ready?

Archer Technology Group, Inc - Telephony, Technology, Network Solutions - Bakersfield, CA
      Bakersfield, CA Office (HQ) - 661-847-1200
      Last edited by ATG-Dustin; 01-20-2009, 04:32 PM.

Comment

vpn concentrator problem

I have concentrator 4500 with shoreWare Director installed.
        On client vpn phone shoretel 230g have a message saying "FTP Server Unreachable" on the screen. Do you have any idea? Thanks

Comment

Have you plugged the phone into your local network and download the vpn software first before taking it home and trying to use it?

Comment

Yes I did. it is very frustrated. I've been working this for two weeks...

Comment

Just in case you have not already, you should ensure port 443 is making it thru your router on the VPN phone end, which it should. Also you need to make sure the Stunnel Pool Addys you defined are routable to Director(network). Maybe your router has a DMZ. Use it and lemme know.

400 Degreez.....take two of these and walk it out!

Comment

Hey I just set up a 5-series last night and without a doubt I had to enter in the route statements to get it to talk to other phones that believe it or not spanned over 50 different subnets, i had to walk it out after that one.

400Degreez.......

Comment

Working...
                X