Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of Voicemail Prompts

Does anyone know if there's a folder that has all of the default canned voicemail prompts that you hear when you're checking your voicemail?

I believe they are all bundled into *.phr files located here:

C:\Program Files\Shoreline Communications\ShoreWare Server

There is one per language.

Comment

I to am looking for a particular prompt. Its the "Welcome to the Shoretel Phone SYstem" prompt you hear when you first login to voicemail. Any ideas guys?

Comment

It is in the system parameters.

Comment

I think all the canned ones are in the *.phr file for your locale, they are not individual wav files that can be changed.
          To adjust the content of this file, I guess you would need to contact ShoreTel professional services and pay them money.

Comment

Was afraid of that.

Comment

Their Professional Service department provides the customization of that prompt.

Comment

Note that the backup AA prompts seem to be stored in ftproot as .ulw files on my install. Maybe this prompt is stored in one of those?

Comment

Originally posted by Palitto Consulting View Post
                  Note that the backup AA prompts seem to be stored in ftproot as .ulw files on my install. Maybe this prompt is stored in one of those?
                  Backup AA lives in the ShoreGear switch so that it can be played if the server is unavailable. It will be copied from the FTP server only when the switch has a firmware upgrade, or FTP boots.

Comment

Our customer had professional services get into their machine and put some custom branding in for their location. Last week we swapped them out for a new server and tje custom branding didn't move along with the voicemail prompts. Since the change had already been made I thought I might be able to cheat and just move the modified file over to the new server. No dice apparently

Comment

Working...
                    X