Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGear connected to Avaya IP Office

Newbie for SGear, coming from Avaya IP Office, has anyone already connected a SGear switch to a IP Office one?
    Problems ?

tks

hb

Any update on this? Currently have 9 sites on ShoreTel and one that we inherited with an Avaya IP Office. Have the VCM card V5 software on Avaya.

Comment

getzjd, I had a very similar situation and used a T1 integration between the two. I couldn't find any tech note for the IP Office but I did find one for the Definity on the ShoreTel site. I just used that as a guide and set up the IP Office. It was pretty painless.

Comment

4 digit dial is pretty simple from the ShoreTel side with either a PRI tie line or SIP tie lines. The config from the ShoreTel side is pretty much the same no matter what you are going to, if there is a hang it will be getting your other end to work right. Noretel PBX, BCM 50, BCM 450 are all great, a BCM 400 will not do the SIP option but will do the PRI...Have not tried on an IP Office yet.

Comment

My sites are geographically dispersed and connected via vpn circuit. SIP will have to be it... I have some experimenting to do :-)

Comment

Working...
          X