Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL star codes

Newbie of shoretel, I would understand something more about it, is there a complete list of star codes to get access to system features ?
    The quick reference IP phones manuals describe just only the most common...

Please excuse me if I asked a so banal question, but I am really new of STel

tks

hb

According to the Shoretel Knowledge base the quick reference for the IP110 has them all

*11 +extension number Park

*12 +extension number Un-Park

*13 +extension number Pickup

*14 Pickup Night Bell

*15 +extension number Intercom

*16 +extension number Barge In

*17 +extension number Silent Monitor

*18 Toggle Hunt Group Status

*19 Whisper Page

Chris

Comment

Are these really ALL features available via star codes? it seems a very little list

Comment

As far as I can tell that is all of them. What are you trying to do via a star code?

Chris

Comment

For example, how can a IP110 activate a DND or a FOLLOW ME, or switch off/on its Vmail box?

tks

hb

Comment

I would have the user use the Shoreware Webclient.

The URL is in the address bar in the screen shot

Here is the CHM screen:

The find me/follow me screen is very similar. The user name and password is the same as the client ID and password in Shoreware Director.

Comment

Do you have to enable anything in shoretel director to have the ability to use the Whisper Page Function>? I have enabled the button on the IP265 Phone to point to the user but the function doesnt work - please advise - thank you
              PAT

Comment

See the Admin Guide, configuring users chapter and look at the bit about Telephony Class of Service.

Comment

Working...
                X