Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIP Trunks Between ShoreTel and Trick Box (asterisk)

We have three SIP trunks between a Trick box (asterisk) and the Shoretel. The routing point with DID seems to work. When the call from the public network is done the circuit goes idle. But if we call an off premise extension from the Shoretel or transfer a call to an off premise the line never drops. It sometimes says off hook and idle and other times will say off hook and the transferring extension number but no one is on the phone. From trunk test tool I can either “drop call” or ‘reset port” and it works again until all three lines are tied up. Anyone deal with this before, either the ShoreTel or the Trick Box is not telling the other the hand shake is done.
    Randy Wensmann
    [email protected]
    (408) 385-3485
    www.btxchange.com

What version and Build of ShoreTel are you on?

I ask because you say your reseting the port and it works, there was a bug in early version that locked the SIP ports up, so you may need to Upgrade

Originally posted by rwensmann View Post
    We have three SIP trunks between a Trick box (asterisk) and the Shoretel. The routing point with DID seems to work. When the call from the public network is done the circuit goes idle. But if we call an off premise extension from the Shoretel or transfer a call to an off premise the line never drops. It sometimes says off hook and idle and other times will say off hook and the transferring extension number but no one is on the phone. From trunk test tool I can either “drop call” or ‘reset port” and it works again until all three lines are tied up. Anyone deal with this before, either the ShoreTel or the Trick Box is not telling the other the hand shake is done.

Comment

They are on the latest build of 8.
      Randy Wensmann
      [email protected]
      (408) 385-3485
      www.btxchange.com

Comment

Working...
      X