Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Attendant Voice

Any idea where to get good quality professional voice? List all good ones you know....lets keep this rolling...

Send me a private message with your phone number & a script and I'll try out. I'm pretty good and not a "pro" so cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn View Post
      Send me a private message with your phone number & a script and I'll try out. I'm pretty good and not a "pro" so cheap.
      There ya go

Comment

Originally posted by Jlorenz View Post
        There ya go
        Seriously, I have taken a voice over class & have wanted for some time to buy my own equipment, do up some demos and specialize in telephony voice overs. At some point, I will. Until then, it's easily enough done through a handset in a quiet unecho-y space (and I have this). You'll love my "this call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance and training purposes" line. I've tricked fellow employees for years into thinking I was the main AA greeting - they even press buttons to try to get to their extension or other menus. Hysterical!

Comment

Jenn you have a sample sound ? And you know im looking for a sound close to the shoretel system voicemail sound right?

Comment

worldly voices

Comment

Originally posted by telco View Post
              Jenn you have a sample sound ? And you know im looking for a sound close to the shoretel system voicemail sound right?
              I don't have a professional demo to share with you at this time (I'm not a "pro"). I can sound close to the ShoreTel system/VM.

Send me a private message or private email so we can connect via phone - ultimately, you're going to have to hear my voice.

Comment

thank you Jenn and southeasternMI

Comment

For those who wonder what the file format the wav file should be...its : CCIT u-law 8,000khz, 8Bit, mono wav

Comment

Found a voice that sounds like the shoretel voicemail system send me a PM if you are interested.

Comment

Shoretel VM voice

You can have the real person that did the shoretel voicemail recordings if you call worldly voices.

I however, would give Jenn a go at it. Couldn't hurt.

Comment

Auto Attendant Voice

I do all of the greetings where I work currently and at my previous company and I also do greetings for systems not maintained by my current company. I've done greetings for Shoretel, Cisco, Active Voice and NEC systems and variouse marketing on hold systems. And my rates are much less than professional services. Email me privately and I can email you a sample.
                        :walkman:

Comment

Karen Kelly

Originally posted by telco View Post
                          Any idea where to get good quality professional voice? List all good ones you know....lets keep this rolling...
                          I may be able to assist you with a professional, major market quality voice-over service. I frequently provide voice recordings for Shoretel systems and others. My voice is used by companies all over the country for my ability to deliver prompt, affordable service via the internet, in most any format required. My studio also provides voice services in non-English languages.

You can hear samples of our recordings at:

onholdadvertising.net

Or, you can call my studio at 800 511-4642 PST. No sales calls, please.

Sincerely,

Karen Kelly
                          Owner
                          On Hold Advertising

Comment

Jenn,
                            If you're anywhere near the Five Cities area, you may want to know about my studios, and our special instruction in voice-over for commercials, and special workshops in Animation/Character voice acting. We've been on the central coast for nearly 6 years. Our studio is highly professional, and the workshops are taught by a Los Angeles-based pro actor and director. Details, call 805 489-9326.
                            Our next session begins mid-June and runs for 6 weeks.
                            Best of success with your voice acting career!
                            Karen Kelly

Comment

Dear Telco,
                              I AM the voice for many Shoretel systems. You can call for a 'demo', or visit our website at onholdadvertising.net for samples. Best of luck in your search for that perfect voice.
                              Karen Kelly
                              800 511-4642 PST

Comment

Working...
                              X