Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP Phones assigning back to HQ after upgrade to 8

Last week I upgraded my customer to the latest version of 8. Since doing so the IP phones from all sites try to assign themselves to the HQ site instead of their own site upon reboot. They can be manually reassigned to the switches on their own site and will work normally. I've already tried to delete and reprogram the IP Phone Address Map without success. Is this a bug or is there something I can do to resolve this?

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Last week I upgraded my customer to the latest version of 8. Since doing so the IP phones from all sites try to assign themselves to the HQ site instead of their own site upon reboot. They can be manually reassigned to the switches on their own site and will work normally. I've already tried to delete and reprogram the IP Phone Address Map without success. Is this a bug or is there something I can do to resolve this?
    Ian
    Believe this or not, this was a reported issue a while back, I thought it got fixed :_cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Jlorenz View Post
      Ian
      Believe this or not, this was a reported issue a while back, I thought it got fixed :_cool:
      Good to know.. maybe I was unlucky and got a bad version. I will look into getting them upgraded. Thank you sir.

Comment

I actually just ran into this very same issue on a new install of 8.0, I too went down the IP address map road, but my specified subnet was not the whole range. Ex. 192.168.204.30 to 192.168.204.254. After poking around and scratching my head, I decided to include the entire subnet into the IP address map and then it worked like it was supposed to.

Hope this also works for you too.

Take care

Comment

Working...
        X