Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique dialing

I'm looking for a way to add digits to the end of a dialed number . What I want to do is when a call comes into an extension tranfer the call off site thru PSTN to another site without ST. When the call hits the off site AA I need it to then dial a three digit extension.
    So a call comes in hits an extension and the mode is set to forward to an external number. The external # hits an AA at the other site and then dials a internal extension (three digits).
    The forwarding part works good, but the need a pause and the three more digits. Any customized dialing strings that will do that?

Thanks

Originally posted by southeasternMI View Post
    I'm looking for a way to add digits to the end of a dialed number . What I want to do is when a call comes into an extension tranfer the call off site thru PSTN to another site without ST. When the call hits the off site AA I need it to then dial a three digit extension.
    So a call comes in hits an extension and the mode is set to forward to an external number. The external # hits an AA at the other site and then dials a internal extension (three digits).
    The forwarding part works good, but the need a pause and the three more digits. Any customized dialing strings that will do that?

Thanks
    Not going to happen, if your in need of a custom dial string then Pro Services will be the path TAC will send you. But I can tell you, there is absolutely NO PAUSE string in ShoreTel. I am not sure about any 3rd party product mabe an autodialer Voicent Autodialer - comes to mind, cannot vouch for it, but something like it may get what your looking for

Comment

Working...
    X