Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShoreTel hardware default logins

Im trying to put together a listing of our ShoreTel hardware's default username and passwords but am missing a couple of them. I cant seem to remember or find the default Mobility Router name and password as well as the default switch passwords for the admin and root user. Here is what I have so far. I realize there is other equipment besides what I have here so feel free to add the defaults for other stuff too.

Switches - anonymous\ShoreTel
    admin\
    root\

Mobility Router -
    VPN Concentrator - root\default
    SA-100 - admin\ShoreTel
    Phone default password - 1234
    VPN phone - adg\1234
    Client default password - changeme
    ShoreTel database - root\shorewaredba
    Director login - admin\changeme

While I think it is a good idea to have all of this on a list-

I'm not comfortable putting these on a public forum.

Shoretel at least has this limited to Partner access, and I was told by someone at Shoretel last week, that the database password, while known to most of us, is not actually documented anywhere for us to see.

Comment

That being said, it would be cool if we had a "supporters" section, where members of it have to be approved by an admin, and posts are only seen by supporters.

Comment

Or you could at least put it in a text file attachment so you have to sign up/sign in to look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyDigital View Post
          That being said, it would be cool if we had a "supporters" section, where members of it have to be approved by an admin, and posts are only seen by supporters.
          Anybody still interested in pursuing that wiki idea?

Comment

I can try to figure out how to create a restricted area (supporters).
            Randy Wensmann
            [email protected]
            (408) 385-3485
            www.btxchange.com

Comment

So do think we should delete this post?

Comment

And if someone can message me the info I'm missing that would be great. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X