X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aboyz
    • Nov 2015

shoretel incoming call to auto attendant to huntgroup just hang up

Anyone know what is causing this? I cannot figured this out. I'm using sip registration with voip.ms and its working fine with my other client. but this client is having isuses.

DID incoming call goes into the default auto attendant. Then as soon as I press a 3 digit extension. it just hang up. Anyon know what is causing this? I tried to set the DID on the huntgroup and as soon as it reach the huntgroup it just hang up. If i set the DID to go to an extension it worked fine. Just the huntgroup is having issues anyone know why? I don't see any setting under the huntgroup that is causing this.

thank you
  • MIFult
    • Oct 2020

Reboot the switch that manages the huntgroup?
    or move it to another switch and see what happens

Comment

• Aussie Pete
      • Mar 2015

do you get the Announcement from the AA ?
      is the AA set up for 3 digit dialling ?
      What if you set an AA option for a single digit to go to huntgroup number ?
      are you using an ingate siperator or other SBC between Mitel and ITSP ? you need to look at SIP logs to see what is causing the hangup

Comment

• Soulsanctu
        • Nov 2009

Interesting post...was actually going to just make a new post on almost the same issues... there are a few key differences, but also want to comment here due to similarities. Not meaning to hijack this tread,

So what I am experiencing is calls via DID (SIP) go to an AA. Option in AA set to transfer to HG. When the caller presses that option, the call drops. If I make that option a workgroup or a user, call transfers fine. Does not matter which workgroup, does not matter which switch workgroup is on,., ran burnflash on switches as well as server reboot.
        Difference with mine is, if I put a DID on the huntgroup, the call completes just fine.
        If I change the SIP profile to DontFwdRefer=0, the call does transfer ... good.... but... then all transfers (to user, to wg, to hg) from the AA do not get a ringback, just dead silence until the user answers the call...bad
        I did open a case with TAC and worked with them for a few hours, then got the response that the SIP providor (Granite) is not supported as per the interop doc, sooo basically told me I am on my own.
        Also should mention there is an Ingate in the mix here.
        In my case, I ran a pcap of call transferred to the hunt group, and one of the call transferred to a user. The difference I see is in the invite immediately following the DTMF, in the call that completes, the Invite has SDP present. In the call that drops, there is no SDP.

Comment

• Lance
          Admin
          • Jun 2008

I would talk to Ingate their tech support is above most and they figure out things that most carriers say is not possible.
          Lance Paddock
          BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
          1(408) 200-7800

Comment

• Soulsanctu
            • Nov 2009

Thanks Lance... I was actually thinking that right before I logged into check this post.... I seem to always get Ryan at Ingate and I have nothing but praise for the man.... I am almost sure its probable just a checkbox somewhere.. the fix is always simple, just the figuring it out part that is the PITA........I will hit them up and update with my findings.....

Comment

Working...
            X