No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance
    replied
    If you go to Users>Usergroups: and select the "Voicemail Notification" You will see the COS- Voice Mail and it is likely set to No Mail Box. I would try changing the COS type to any class that has a mail box. Can't hurt to try and if it does nothing change it back.

Leave a comment:

• ShoreTron
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    Have you tried editing the "voicemail notification" user profile to allow a mailbox? I have seen this cause the exact issue you are describing.
    I don't think so? Forgive me, It might be lack of caffeine. Class of Service? Escalation Profiles?

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Have you tried editing the "voicemail notification" user profile to allow a mailbox? I have seen this cause the exact issue you are describing.

Leave a comment:

• blanning
    replied
    The RP is the issue, though it is not documented well ShoreTel has voicemail recall in a rudimentary form. The result is that when you send a call to VM that call's meta-data has the DN of the first thing it came through that COULD have voicemail (whether it actually does or not does not matter) and since a RP can have voicemail, if it is upstream anywhere in your call flow that is the mailbox that the call tries to go into, since the mailbox does not exist you get the message you described. We generally build an AA with a 1/2 second of silence and timeout to take a message for the DN mailbox you want the message in.

Leave a comment:

• ShoreTron
    replied
    Originally posted by blanning View Post
    Are there any route points in the call flow? That is the most common way to get this scenario, I am not sure I have seen it crop up with a hunt group only flow before.
    Yes, a route point is the final destination after the hunt group. However, If I make a normal extension the final destination, it also gives the "No Messages may be taken." It feels like a major bug in hunt group hand-off to VM system. So odd.

Leave a comment:

• blanning
    replied
    Are there any route points in the call flow? That is the most common way to get this scenario, I am not sure I have seen it crop up with a hunt group only flow before.

Leave a comment:

• No messages may be taken for this mailbox - Hunt Groups - Not the usual

Here's a good one. Latest Build:22.11.9300.0. I have several hunt groups that if nobody answers a call, that call goes to an extension with a voice mail box. No big deal, right? However, the VM system replies "no messages may be taken for this mailbox." Event though the mail box is perfectly fine. It exists, it's empty, it's allowed to take messages, Etc.. I can call the extension directly and the VM system works great. After some extensive troubleshooting, this appears to be specific to hunt groups going to an extension with voice mail after no answer. Auto Attendants to the extension works great, and is what i'm using as a workaround, i.e: Hunt group > Auto Attendant with blank wav file > Extension with VM. This seems to be after going to build 22.11.9300. Do any of you folks have this issue? It's definitely one to ponder over. Thanks for your time.
Working...
X