Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forwarding Calls

Is there anyway to forward all calls going to a specific user to another user for everything INCLUDING voicemail?

Right now when i setup a forwarding it reverts back to the original user's voicemail.

Use a route point or auto attendant to point that DID to and that should do it. If your not using DID you can change that extension to a huntgroup that rings both extensions or one, and no answers to the correct extensions voicemail and then move the extension back to the old user when you are ready to undo it. There are tons of ways of moving things around, hope that helps.
    Randy Wensmann
    [email protected]
    (408) 385-3485
    www.btxchange.com

Comment

Those are interesting solutions thank you,

I was hoping to do this without moving the DID away from the users.

I need to do this forward for a short period of time before returning to the DIDs back to the users. I was hoping not to have to strip the DIDs from the users for this time period.

Comment

Its easy enough to do, when this mess is over I can't tell you how many customers we will have to go back and fix things for. We have butchered systems to do odd things for the time being so people can continue working getting different Auto Attendant messages, forwardings, etc.
        Randy Wensmann
        [email protected]
        (408) 385-3485
        www.btxchange.com

Comment

Working...
        X