Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oaisys tracer/talkument

I purchased one of these systems back in 2008 when I was running ShoreTel 9.1.

Everything was fine until we upgraded our ShoreTel server, and went to version 14.1 in 2013.

Our ShoreTel vendor made us purchase a new Oaisys server at a cost of about $10,000.

I tried to ask if we could just use the same oaisys device, but they insisted I needed a new server because it wasn’t compatible with ShoreTel 14.1

The unit we have now does (2) PRI connections.

We just recently added a 3rd and possibly 4th PRI and I need a recording solution.

I took the old tracer unit out and plugged it in, but the hard drive died.

So the question is this. I don’t really care if it interacts with ShoreTel. As long as I can have some type of call recording I’m happy.

if I replace the hard drive, is there any software I can get to use the old oaisys tap board to record calls?

Can I get the software from oaisys (which is now mitel) without them refusing to talk to me because I didn’t buy their support, or the support is expired?

Is anyone interested in helping me do this without having to spend thousands going through my vendor?
Working...
X