Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock out in 44 days

I have recently had a switch get unplugged and when it was the system went into redundancy mode. Well when it got plugged back in it came up and it didn't automatically switch back which may or may not be what it is supposed to do. The unit that got unplugged ran contact center. Well now that I have it running again the failover is saying its going to lock out in 44 days. I went in to CC and tried to get it to give back control to the master and it looked like it did nothing. But In the master it is up and running and is acting like the main again. I check in director and it says everything is fine. I really new to this and you can probably tell but I'm looking for direction and guidance on this matter. Also I'm not sure if this is where this topic goes so sorry if it is not.

The 45 day timer is usually for being out of compliance on licenses, what does it say you are over on (purchased vs using)?
    Randy Wensmann
    [email protected]
    (408) 385-3485
    www.btxchange.com

Comment

Would I find that in the director under licenses?

Comment

Originally posted by hooverviking View Post
        Would I find that in the director under licenses?
        You should see the warning and why.
        Lance Paddock
        BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
        1(800) 289-0299

Comment

Originally posted by hooverviking View Post
          I have recently had a switch get unplugged and when it was the system went into redundancy mode. Well when it got plugged back in it came up and it didn't automatically switch back which may or may not be what it is supposed to do. The unit that got unplugged ran contact center. Well now that I have it running again the failover is saying its going to lock out in 44 days. I went in to CC and tried to get it to give back control to the master and it looked like it did nothing. But In the master it is up and running and is acting like the main again. I check in director and it says everything is fine. I really new to this and you can probably tell but I'm looking for direction and guidance on this matter. Also I'm not sure if this is where this topic goes so sorry if it is not.
          If your redundancy involved spare switches becoming IP resources the failback is not automatic.
          Lance Paddock
          BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
          1(800) 289-0299

Comment

Working...
          X