No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MItel Icon's not Syncing

Greetings,

I have a user who is in a high level management position having a strange error with the Mitel Communicator. I already tried reinstalling the software but figure there is not much that can be done on this. Below is an overview on what is happening. If you have any ideas on things I can do/try please let me know.

Issue: The user has two screens; Monitor 1 and Monitor 2. Monitor 1’s and Monitor 2’s Mitel icon are not syncing. This causes one icon to show orange and the other one not to show that it is orange. It also shows different numbers on each screen. They get notification (popups) from windows but they said they need this functionality working to properly work.

When: This started ever since Mitel was installed on their computer

Why: The user looks at primarily 1 monitor (the one that isn’t flashing). They say that they are missing messages/calls because it isn’t notifying them when someone contacts them.

Monitor 1
    [IMG]file:///C:%5CUsers%5Cpoppm%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoh tmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image002.jpg[/IMG]Monitor 1.png
    [IMG]file:///C:%5CUsers%5Cpoppm%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoh tmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image002.jpg[/IMG]
    Monitor 2
    Monitor 2.png

I have seen this happen with other applications in windows 10. It was related to icon stream or the icon cache of windows. It basically had to due with the cache being corrupt.
    Lance Paddock
    BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
    1(800) 289-0299

Comment

Working...
    X