Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidbec View Post
    Can you temporarily configure a call to go directly to the workgroup and bypass the AA. Just to see whether the workgroup is functioning. You would do that by placing a DID in the workgroup config.
    Do you have a guide on how i can do this. It will be handy to have in case i'm not here as well.

Comment

It's very simple. Remove the DID from the AA then go to the Work Group and select it there. And save. Then make your test call.

Comment

Originally posted by Vault108 View Post

David,
        I am completely new to the shoretel system, but do have some VOIP experience. For the life of me i cant get the call to show in trunk tool.

as for what you requested see the capture bellow:
        VTJ5bRM[1].png

In addition to this we have two phones, that will not display the correct date/time even though the sntp server is set to the correct one.
        I have no idea if this is related to the workgroup issue or not.
        Same issue here with the incorrect date. yet as I type this the date is correct on my phone right now.

It does not affect the work groups

Comment

Originally posted by METRO25 View Post

Same issue here with the incorrect date. yet as I type this the date is correct on my phone right now.

It does not affect the work groups
          I was able, to fix my time issue, i killed the W32time service and waited a few minutes and restarted it. then rebooted the phones and they got the correct date.

Comment

Check Workgroup service is running
            Can you ring Workgroup internally ?
            Are you using SIP Trunks ? If you have a session Boarder controller look at syslog to see what rings after transfer from AA
            If using siperator
            nbound SIP trunk Calls to WorkGroups or ECC could fail if the Ingate Siparator is configured to send/receive "PRACK", which causes it to add the "100rel" option to the invites.

To remove the "100rel" option from the outgoing Invite sent by the InGate, access the SIParator configuration and go to:

SIP Services--> Interoperability

Set the options shown below to "No"

Workgroup Max is 16 users for simultaneous Ringing
            When a Workgroup is set to Simultaneous ring, only 16 WG Agents are allowed in the Workgroup.
            To be sure, change the "Distribution Pattern" to Top Down and more Agents should be allowed.
            Also, check the Off-Hours and Custom schedules too. If they are set to Simultaneous Distribution Pattern, then only 16 Agents will be allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Pete View Post
              Workgroup Max is 16 users for simultaneous Ringing
              When a Workgroup is set to Simultaneous ring, only 16 WG Agents are allowed in the Workgroup.
              To be sure, change the "Distribution Pattern" to Top Down and more Agents should be allowed.
              Also, check the Off-Hours and Custom schedules too. If they are set to Simultaneous Distribution Pattern, then only 16 Agents will be allowed.
              You would get a warning if trying to add more than 16 users, it wouldn't break the work group though.

Comment

Working...
              X