Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitoring and Diagnostics

My Shoreware Monitoring and Diagnostics went empty after installation of firefox13. I cant even view the stats even on IE8 that I had before. I tried to search but no luck. Any idea?
    Attached Files

What version and build of ShoreTel, and does the rest of director still seem to function normally?

Comment

Ver 14.2 build 19.45. It cant say but I tried to start all stopped shoreware related services. just to get rid of warnings and error on the system.

Comment

Have you tried accessing the system from another computer using internet explorer?

At anytime did the Ip or name of the server get changed? Check that C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoreline Communications\ShoreWare Server\Monitoringservice.ini has the correct values in it.
        Lance Paddock
        BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
        1(800) 289-0299

Comment

[MonitoringService]
          monitoringservice.hq.ip=127.0.0.1
          monitoringservice.build=19.45.5101.0

Lance Here is the MonitoringService.ini

I also remember.This problem started after I started a few shoretel services which I cant remember.

Comment

Originally posted by vmagpantay View Post
            [MonitoringService]
            monitoringservice.hq.ip=127.0.0.1
            monitoringservice.build=19.45.5101.0

Lance Here is the MonitoringService.ini

I also remember.This problem started after I started a few shoretel services which I cant remember.
            normally monitoringservice.hq.ip= the ip of the server

Starting and stopping services in the wrong order can cause things not to run right...but a reboot or running the start and stop services script would usually resolve those type of problems.
            Lance Paddock
            BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
            1(800) 289-0299

Comment

Hi Lance

I changed the ip address to server address, not showing any changes.
              I also stopped and started the services using hq_shoretel_start_svc and hq_shoretel_stop_svc, after, I still cant see any changes, so I reboot the server,still no changes.
              Last edited by vmagpantay; 06-03-2019, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X