Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmine
    started a topic Disabling Monitoring Agent in server HQ registry.

Disabling Monitoring Agent in server HQ registry.

I bumped into to issue where 50v switch not routing calls from Hunt Group on no answer its just holding the call and than drops. The site is configured with SIP trunks.
    I opened the ticket with Mitel and they suggesting to turn off Monitoring Agent in director registry because they seeing that switch doesnt have enough resources.

So my question is did anyone had this issue and resolved it this way? Also do we have to change this for every our customer and if so why this Monitoring Service agent still enabled in HQ?

• blanning
    replied
    Is it possible debugs got turned up on that appliance at some point in the past? That key seems to indicate more than just the normal D&M reporting.

Leave a comment:

• mmine
    replied
    That is the point Mitel TAC suggesting to change Monitoring Agent registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Shore line Teleworks\Telephony Management Server\Settings -> Switch Debug" because its causing issues for Connect systems.

System that I am having issue with is on Connect.

Leave a comment:

• bhaikalis
    replied
    something else is going on then unless you are running into a bug, that isn't maxing it's resources at all. Any reason you haven't moved to Connect yet?

Leave a comment:

• mmine
    replied
    there are 5 sip trunks and 1 hunt gorup with 6 members on that switch, 25 phones registered to it.
    I didnt made the change in registry yet to try it and I did ask Mitel why do we have to disable Monitoring Agent for Connect and if so why its still there after 14.2 migration, have not recieved the answer yet.

Leave a comment:

• bhaikalis
    replied
    they seeing that switch doesnt have enough resources
    What services are you running on that switch? How many hunt groups, how many sip trunks, etc..? Did you disable the Monitoring agent and see it if resolved the issue?

did anyone had this issue and resolved it this way?
    I've never heard of disabling an agent/service fixing something like that.

Also do we have to change this for every our customer and if so why this Monitoring Service agent still enabled in HQ?
    Sounds like something you should have asked Mitel when they recommended this as a fix

Leave a comment:

Working...
X