Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music On Hold

We're currently running Version 14.2, and I've been tasked with finding new hold music. I'm new to the whole Shortel thing, in all honesty, and I need a simple solution for getting better hold music. Can I put a whole playlist in a file and upload it? Or can it only be 1 song? Any help/suggestions/shortcuts are appreciated!

http://www.info-chip.com Ask for Jim Tucker and let him know BTX referred you through ShoreTelForums and you should get a better price.
    Randy Wensmann
    [email protected]
    (408) 385-3485
    www.btxchange.com

Comment

The file based MOH doesn't care how many songs as long as it is one file. You can use Audacity to merge the songs into one file and upload that. Just keep in mind it will always start at the beginning for each call. It will not rotate through them.

Comment

Yup.
        Use Audacity to make your music (free download).
        Make sure you have got a MOH extension and gone to application servers and enabled the server to play file based MOH
        Or you could use Jack based with an mp3 player type device on shuffle if you prefer.

Comment

the format required is 8 bit 8 khz Mono u-law and in the WAV format also known as CCITT u-Law

Comment

Working...
          X