Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt group calls to cell phones

Customer is wanting to replace spectralink phones they are having lots of issues with. They wanted to replace them with cell phones and have hunt group calls go to these cell phones. Have tried several methods to get this to work but not finding a solution. Have created phantom stations and added them to hunt group. Then set users up with forward to cell phone and then external assignments. However not able to get a hunt group call to follow this in any way. I kinda thought this would not be doable but want to throw it out there to see if someone has a way of making it happen. My suggestion is 930D's or analog cordless, but they already went ahead and got cell phones.

Change it to a workgroup and i think it will work.

Comment

Exactly where do you have the problem? I currently use hunt groups to hand calls to cellular phones in the same way you explained for after hours support at my office.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbec View Post
        Exactly where do you have the problem? I currently use hunt groups to hand calls to cellular phones in the same way you explained for after hours support at my office.
        Have it set up as a hunt group with test member on it. Test member build with both "ring additional phones" and call forward all set to cell phone. Not at the same time, but tested one then the other. Neither one worked. This on on Connect. However just tested with changing it to "incoming calls ring" set to the cell and it does work.

Thanks for the replies.

Comment

14.2 and older, hunt groups will not follow external assignment. Workgroups will follow external assignment.

Connect hunt groups and workgroups will follow external assignment. Use external assignment.

Comment

Working...
          X