Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event ID 2709/2708/2703

Since some time last week, my DVS is getting 3 events logged every 4 minutes.

2709: IP-Phone could not be configured. No IP Phone switches are configured on Site: Headquaters

2708: IP-Phone could not be configured. No switches are available on Site: Headquaters.
    The existing switch(es) have reached maximum capacity or may temporarily be down.

2703: Spare will failover to site Headquaters in 0 second(s).

I have no idea about the misspelling of "Headquarters" - it's spelled properly in every location that I've found.

I've checked capacity at all sites and there do not seem to be any issues.

I can't find any logs that indicate the IP or MAC of the phones in question that are having an issue.

Has anyone run into this before? Any ideas?

You might want to make sure you have not maxed out your local ip resources on your local switches. It also appears that you may have a switch that thinks its not working and fail over appears to be trying to kick in to fill the void.
    Lance Paddock
    BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
    1(800) 289-0299

Comment

Each voice subnet is /24, and none of those subnets surpass 75 phones, so it's not coming close to an IP capacity issue.

We have two virtual vPhone appliances - one active one passive. It's not failing over to the spare, and the primary isn't getting used at all.

Comment

I have seen Vswitches report incorrectly if traffic is not passing correctly between sites with older builds in particular. I would log directly into each switch to see if you see any odd call outs being printed in the cli.
        Lance Paddock
        1(800) 289-0299

Comment

After a couple of weeks, it just stopped on its own. \_(ツ)_/

Comment

Thats good to hear but very strange..
            Lance Paddock
            1(800) 289-0299

Comment

Working...