No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sa100 question

Hi All,

So we have upgraded to the latest and greatest version and we've picked up on a small issue with one of our sa100's

I know that we can't create new reservationless meetings any more but any of the old ones should still be visible.

So one of our MD pa's is having issues with showing anything from the sa it appears to have gone a bit fluffy during the upgrade.

Is there anyway to recover those old conference details from the sa itself? either via cmd line or any other method?

Normally I'd say live with it but she can be quite "vocal" to the wrong people....

Any thoughts?

I would think any conference details would be located in the shorewarewebbridge database. I'm sure you took a backup of that database before upgrading I hope =). You could search through that data to find information before it was upgraded. The upgraded database may even show you the same stuff you're looking for.

Comment

We have recently upgraded to Mitel Connect build 21.87.9727.

I have a couple of questions:

1) Can some one please confirm that the old conference host and participant codes will no longer work?

2) We do not use MS Exchange. So how do I create a reservation-less meetings? Before in ShoreTel Communicator, I use to create conferences for my users then assign the codes to them for their exclusive and permanent use.

3) I tried several times to create an Event in Mitel Connect but never showed in the Upcoming or Past view pane.

4) I went to view the SA 100 Service Appliance Conference Administration > Conference Options > Submit (I did not make any changes). In a new window, that's where I saw all the Events I created. How will our end users know what their codes are if the Event does not show in Connect?

5) I can only set up an Event for a max of 8 hours, so what happens after? What happens if the call starts outside the time frame?

Comment

Hi,

I can answer a couple of these:

1) the old conferences will still exist in the new set up so the old codes will still be there (at least ours were)
        2) you now can't create multiple reservation less conferences - they have to be done by the individual users by default each user will have a reservationless conference

Comment

Working...
        X