Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to reach your server

Users are unable to log in to the Connect Client. After attempting to login users are met with a "Unable to reach your server <servername>" message. Server is pingable. Tried DNS and IP Address for server name. Not using AD integration Client was downloaded from server page. Tried restarting CSIS service and recycling the CSIS app pool. Windows firewall is disabled. They're on an earlier build of connect and need to be upgraded anyway. That's probably our next step, but just in case that doesn't work I'd still like to hear some suggestions. Thanks.

Having same issue. I guess no one answered this yet. Too bad. I've been in the queue for two hours and still no assistance, just listening to this same MOH over and over and over and...

Comment

Let us know your results, if you please!

Comment

Bumf this issue is likely related to your previous post. I would get your vendor and or TAC involved
        https://www.shoretelforums.com/forum...-cqs-exe-error
        Last edited by Lance; 12-08-2017, 09:55 AM.
        Lance Paddock
        BTX | Business Telephone eXchange
        1(800) 289-0299

Comment

have you checked Certs? seems like most issues in connect are Cert related. idk just thinking out loud lol

Comment

These are separate servers and environments, so they shouldn't be related.

Comment

Working...
            X