Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone keeps ringing even after answering the call

User's phone continues to ring even after answering the call - if it let's him answer the call. Much of the time the call will be dead air for him (ringing continues) and move on to the next hunt group member. They'll be able to pick it up, and the phone will keep ringing. Thought it was a work group at first, so I rebooted the server, which had no effect. Realized it was a hunt group and rebooted the switch, which resolved the issue briefly. Phone firmware is up to date. They were updated to the the latest Connect build about a month ago. Using an IP480.

Does the problem persist if you swap the users phone out with a known working one? Does the phone answer correctly if they call his extension directly and not from the hunt group? I'm just trying to isolate the issue by ruling out phone hardware, or user settings/programming or other stuff.

Comment

I've seen this before once and they phone had to be factory reset. Another trick that sometimes works is to move the phone to a different voice switch if you have more than one. Good luck!
      Last edited by topher27; 11-16-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Seems to be hunt group related. Other users in the hunt group have also experienced issues. Currently working fine. Perhaps it was network related. They only have one switch to which they can assign phones, so I can't move his phone assignment. Case closed for now.

Comment

We are having the same issues with workgroups. IP230s and IP480s. All firmware up to date and latest release of Connect.

Comment

Working...
          X