Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workgroup Overflow without "please wait while i transfer your call"

I want to move a call from one work group to another without the system saying "please wait while i transfer your call" after X seconds in queue (Overflow / Interflow im guessing)

is this possible? Right now sounds horrible as your on hold then your told you will be transfered, and on hold again.

The last step in the queue has the ability to assign an Overflow/Interflow destination.

Comment

On several groups I have it set up to a mail box and deployed as a Wave file in the email distribution group.

Comment

To be clear i DO NOT WANT IT to say
        "please wait while i transfer your call"

Comment

What if you go to an auto attendant after the first workgroup, then have it time out to go to the second work group. ?

i have mine setup to go to an auto attendant with a warning message to get people to transfer off the queue If they didnít select the right option to begin with.

I sell cable, I got lots of existing customers who press 1 as a new customer because they think they will get faster service.

Comment

I started a new thread asking a more broader question as it seems you cant turn of "please wait while i transfer your call"

The new thread explains what im attempting to do.
            https://www.shoretelforums.com/forum...then-over-flow

Comment

Working...
            X