Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect Client not showing all workgroup voicemails

Connect Client is not updating workgroup voicemail list. The voicemails that don't appear aren't necessarily just new ones. Sometimes it's random - some from the morning and or afternoon will be there and others won't. Different users can have different missing voicemails. Some days are fine others are not. We first noticed this on our system - 21.80.7840.0. We just did two upgrades recently to 21.82.2142.0 and both of the customers are now experiencing this as well. Logging out of the workgroup and back in successfully re-synchronizes the voicemail list causing them all to appear. This is only affecting workgroup voicemails. Personal voicemails all show up without issue. Never had the issue on 14.2.

Has anyone else encountered this or come up with a resolution? Thanks.

We are having this exact same problem. Did you ever find a resolution?

Comment

Updating their build to the latest version seems to have helped. Although it's my understanding that they're still having some issues. My co-worker took this over because I had to take an extended absence. Now every so often they become unable to play work group voicemails using the client and must restart their client for it to work again.

Comment

Thanks for the update. We are at the latest build and so far we have not been able to fix the problem. The clients show the workgroup voicemails randomly, but not for all users.

We've had to ask the employees to manually login to the workgroups via their phones which is a pain, but it's also the only way for them to keep up with their voicemails.

Comment

If you open a TAC case and are able to get it resolved do let us know

Comment

We have found that going to Username>Settings>Workgroups in the Client and ensuring that all of the checkboxes under 'Queue Monitor Alert Thresholds' are checked has resolved this problem. However this is only visible if the user is a Workgroup Agent, so you may need to escalate them temporarily if they are not an Agent.

Comment

Same issue on 21.80.7823 if anyone does open a TAC ticket on this please PM me

Comment

Tried the queue monitor alerts check boxes. Didn't resolve.
                ShoreTel Connect

Build 213.100.2558.0

Comment

I just resolved a similar issue where workgroup voicemails were not showing up in the Connect Client for operators or workgroup agents license holders.

On the ShoreTel HQ server, I opened up services and restarted the following:
                  ShoreWare Workgroup Server
                  ShoreWare Voicemail Message Server (also restarts ShoreTel VmEmSync and ShoreWare CSIS VM Server services)

I had the customer close and re-open Connect and they said the issue was resolved. I hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
                  X