Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call manager 7.5 will not connect

i have one end user that has issues with her call manager. on the bottom right hand side there is a picture of a computer with a red dot over it.

from her system i can ping the shoretel server, i have changed her password and tried to connect again but it does not help. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. she is currently set as a standard user in windows. When she is an admin it is the same results. Her phone works fine.

I have just seen this issue today with 3 people at a single office... If I figure it out I will post up, but I have only spent like 2 minutes with it.

Comment

I've been having the same issue with 2 people here as well. Would love to find a solution for it.

Comment

What Windows version are you running?
        V7.5 is quite an old version of ShoreTel now. It is possible that there are compatability problems with newer versions of Windows or maybe Automatic Updates from MS have caused something to break.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoreTel_Dave View Post
          What Windows version are you running?
          V7.5 is quite an old version of ShoreTel now. It is possible that there are compatability problems with newer versions of Windows or maybe Automatic Updates from MS have caused something to break.
          This might be true. I am also seeing similar issues that might be related...

Comment

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I resolved the issue on my end. One of the .NET frameworks I installed on a site DVM caused issues for the 3 users with CM. However, I went and removed all of the updates I had previously installed and then went through them again, slowly until I pinpointed the one. It has been fine since this and I have been able to keep up on my Windows Updates much more regularly.

Specs: DVM -- Win 2k3 Server
            User PCs -- Win XP Pro
            Shoretel -- 7.5 (12.15.9600.0)

Comment

Working...
            X