Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Operators

The ShoreTel system I am working with has an HQ site, and 4 child sites. I have set the Site Operator Extension for the child sites, however when I press 0 at the voice mail of a user in one of those sites, I still get transferred to the Parent Site's (headquarters) operator. Is there something possibly overriding the Site Operator Extension located in the Site Configuration? I need callers to be able to press 0 at an employee's voice mail and make it to the operator of the site they called.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Check the personal assistant field under your test user. Under Individual Users > the user you're testing > Personal Options > "Edit Call Handling Mode Standards" > Standard then Personal Assistant. Change that value to your site operator and test again.

This can be changed in the batch update utility if it fixes your problem and can be set as a default for new users there.

Comment

Originally posted by CelticTech View Post
      Check the personal assistant field under your test user. Under Individual Users > the user you're testing > Personal Options > "Edit Call Handling Mode Standards" > Standard then Personal Assistant. Change that value to your site operator and test again.

This can be changed in the batch update utility if it fixes your problem and can be set as a default for new users there.
      I looked into the Personal Assistant setting, and l the PA setting for ALL of the remote users. From what I can tell, the sites are configured with a Default Personal Assistant. When I remove the Personal Assistant everything works fine, but because it is a default it shows up every time I create an account. Where can I change the Default Personal Assistant setting?

I tried to use the Batch Update Utility to remove the personal assistant from all of the users (by changing it to "None") but the utility didn't seem to like that won't run. I can apply other extensions with the tool, but not the "None" option. Any ideas??
      Last edited by soliver; 10-06-2010, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Goto the Call Handling Mode Defaults option (in the Users Section of the Navigation Pane) and check if there is anything programmed for PA in each of the Call Handling Modes if there is delete it and when you add a new User the PA will be blank.

Comment

Working...
        X