Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Call Manager Licenses

How are the PCM Licenses calculated (V9.2)?

I thought that there was 1 PCM license for every extension license.

Thank you,

Jim R

Personal call manager licenses are self-audited.

Comment

Originally posted by blanning View Post
      Personal call manager licenses are self-audited.
      Ok, I understand they are self-audited.

We have purchased 253 Extension licenses. Would that not mean we have
      253 PCM Licenses?

The license requirement page is showing I have 213 PCM licenses with the exclamation point and message to "Please take proper action before the grace period has expired. "

Thank you

Jim R

Comment

PCM license is separate of the Ext license. Just as VM licenses are separate. Not everyone needs a PCM license.

Comment

Originally posted by kremus View Post
          PCM license is separate of the Ext license. Just as VM licenses are separate. Not everyone needs a PCM license.

Thank you for your response.

Hmmm. I do not see license keys listed for the PCM or VM licenses in the key list..

I do see the licenses for the Workgroup agents and supervisors CMs in the License key lists.

Up to now I have not been involved in the licensing on the system. I am trying to grasp how the licensing works and all.

Comment

Just click on the line for your 213 PCM licenses and change it to 253 in the box that pops up. Self Audited means you can change this at any time without needing a key.

Comment

Originally posted by Phins711 View Post
              Just click on the line for your 213 PCM licenses and change it to 253 in the box that pops up. Self Audited means you can change this at any time without needing a key.

Thank You!

Comment

Working...
              X