No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Installer questions

This might be an easy answer for someone:
    I am programming a new system and I can't find where to put in the customers email information so that when you add a new user, it automatically comes up with the correct email suffix. Ie) [email protected]

What happens now is it the system comes up with [email protected]

Where do I go to make the changeme.com to be companyname.com

I think if you configure the first user correctly, then use the copy feature, it will have the right domain.

I also thought there was somewhere in there, called email domain, or something like that...I cant remember that one off the top of my head.

Comment

Yes, found the users information gets kept.. found another item.. I have to use a min password length of 6 digits and I have changed this in the system options but now every time I go to add a user, I have to change the user to a min 6 digit password. Is there a way to change the default 1234 password to 123456 so I dont have to keep changing it?

Comment

question, how do you change the default email domain when creating a new user.

Comment

I found that if you change the first one correctly, every user after that, some of the information gets passed along to the next user via a cookie.. thanks for the help!

Comment

You can also change the email domain using the batch update utility

Comment

Working...
            X