Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calls in Queue

When a call comes into our workgroup and nobody answers, it then goes to an overflow hunt group. IF nobody answers there, it comes back to the workgroup.

IS there a way to make that call if it comes all the way back to go to the top of the queue to be the next one answered?

I think you might be able to overflow to another workgroup rather than a huntgroup. Set the no answer destination on the overflow workgroup to Queue and then after a period of time overflow that back to the original workgroup. There is a check box next to the Overflow/Interflow to Maintain Wait time which should keep their place in the queue.

Comment

Did this work for you..? We have a customer who believes when WG1 overflows to WG2, and then WG2 overflows back to WG1 - the call gets dropped. One theory is that the maintaining wait time calculation might be failing when wait time for the same queue is calculated twice - but we have not found that to be the case yet in testing.

Comment

We overflow to hunt groups to be more cost effective and can't maintain the wait time this way.

Comment

If the theory is that it is dropping due to the maintenance of the wait time calculation, it might be a good idea to try and utilize a hunt group or menu to kill the property of wait time from the call. By that, I mean either a hunt group with a bogus extension that automatically forwards without even ringing or a 0 second wait menu without prompts and an autoforward.

This is pure conjecture as I don't know exactly how that works, but it's worth a shot.

Comment

Working...
          X