Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Date/Time Issue

Is there any work around in the report function to solve the prior time issue?

For example: if I am running a report from 08/01 at 4pm to 08/02 6am the report manager will not allow this scenario because the start time is prior to the end time... except it's not. (example image attached)

Any ideas?
    Attached Files

The time range on ShoreTel reports is per-day, so you are asking for data from 4PM to 6AM every day. The end time is obviously before the start time when you look at it this way.

This also means if you put in 8AM to 5PM for a week, you will not get the call at 5:45 PM on Tuesday, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Palitto Consulting View Post
      The time range on ShoreTel reports is per-day, so you are asking for data from 4PM to 6AM every day. The end time is obviously before the start time when you look at it this way.

This also means if you put in 8AM to 5PM for a week, you will not get the call at 5:45 PM on Tuesday, for example.
      It sure would be nice to be able to run a single report for employees that work from 4pm to 6am instead of breaking things up and having to run figures manually.

Comment

Perhaps ShoreTel will resolve this issue in a future version. If you're interested in this now, we might be able to help you find a way to work around this limitation in ShoreTel's reports, or we also have a reporting portal with many reports similar to ShoreTel's which I have confirmed can support this type of time range.

Comment

Originally posted by Palitto Consulting View Post
          Perhaps ShoreTel will resolve this issue in a future version. If you're interested in this now, we might be able to help you find a way to work around this limitation in ShoreTel's reports, or we also have a reporting portal with many reports similar to ShoreTel's which I have confirmed can support this type of time range.
          Thank you. I will def keep that in mind. However at this time I am going to avoid going to my CEO and tell him the system he just bought cannot even run such a basic report. And we will need a custom report to get the desired info. I'm worried his head would explode.

Comment

Working...
          X