No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on 10.2 Yet?

Anyone have opinions about 10.2?

We're on 10.1, build 15.21.7406 no problems. We had an issue in a previous build of 10.1 with voicemails getting choppy due to low audio. ShoreTel fixed that in the 7406 release for us. I want to get up to 10.2, but all the fixes in 10.1 haven't been propagated forward into the latest GA release of 10.2. Build notes state that only 15.21.5702 has had it's fixes moved into 10.2. We have a major move coming up the second week of August where we will be adding about 80 users to the system. I would like to get on 10.2 before that.

We just moved to ShoreTel at the end of July and we're on 10.2 Build 15.41.3005.0. What would you like to know?

Comment

I am curious to know whether missed calls show up in PCM as From instead of Missed? We began noticing this when we moved from 10.1 build 5702 to build 7406.

With the version of PCM that comes with 10.2, are XP machines able to be shut down? And does the help menu work in PCM? These were two issues that caused us to move to the latest build of 10.1 which fixed them, but introduced the history issue. The release notes for 10.2 state that only fixes from 10.1 build 5702 were brought forward thus far, so we are hesitant to go to 10.2 at this point because we don't want to reintroduce problems that were resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoock View Post
        I am curious to know whether missed calls show up in PCM as From instead of Missed? ...
        Missed calls show up correctly as Missed, not From.

With the version of PCM that comes with 10.2, are XP machines able to be shut down?
        We don't run any XP machines, so I can't answer that question.
        Regardless, we have no PCM shutdown issues with our Windows Vista and 7 machines.
        Actually, we were told by ShoreTel that PCM was not certified for Windows 7, but we've had no problems at all.

And does the help menu work in PCM?
        Help seems to work just fine, but maybe your issue is XP related.

Hope this was some help. Don't hesitate to ask if you have other questions.

Comment

That's interesting on the missed calls... Did your install start clean with 10.2 or upgrade from a previous version along the way?

Comment

Clean/new install. We just migrated from Nortel to ShoreTel. :thumbup1:

Comment

We recently jumped from 9.2 to 10.2 Build 15.41.3005.0 and I am not seeing any issues with call manager on XP (SP2 and 3) or 7 Professional.

Also, the call manager version we have from 9.2 will work with 10.2. We have not updated all user PCs yet.
              Last edited by bkuhn; 08-19-2010, 01:48 PM. Reason: Added Note

Comment

Working...
              X